Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dr.'s visit

We went to the Dr. this past Friday and the girls are both doing good. They are 7 weeks today. Last night we fed them last at 12:00 and they didn't wake up until 5:45. I was able to give them their pacifiers and keep them calm until 6:45. That's when we fed them this morning. I was excited maybe this means we are a little closer than I thought to sleeping longer and through the night. This is huge!!!! Well the Dr. says that Taylor weighs 9 lbs. and Cameron weighs 8 1/2 lbs. They are really growing. My days are hard. Its hard to feed them and take care of them by myself. Its especially hard when they are both very fussy. WE're making it though. They have conquered thier first milestone. As of New Years Day bothof the girls can follow things with their eyes. It's really special to us that we know they see us. Well I'll update again soon.

No comments: