Sunday, April 10, 2005

Fat Babies

It is amazing how much they've grown. At the Dr. we found out that Cameron weighs 16 & 1/2 lbs. and Taylor weighs 15 lbs. Cameron is triple her birth weight & Taylor isn't far behind. They're doing good. I just spent time going back through all of my old posts about the pregnancy & when they were 1st born. It has passed so quickly. I read somewhere that when babies are 4 months they aren't considered newborns anymore. I'm sad that they're not newborns, but I am so happy that we are past that stage. Needless to say I still have to get up some nights & paci them or calm them down. BUT the 1st couple of months were so hard. It was fun to look back and remember. I barely remember them ever being so tiny.
Bye

2 comments:

Kether said...

found your blog via Mama Duck's. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Lori-
The girls are beautiful!! I can't believe how big they've gotten since i saw them. I love seeing their pictures and hearing how they are doing. I hope you and Dustin are doing well too. I'll talk to you later.
-Becca