Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mommies Day

My 1st mommies day went good. Dustin woke me up with a Happy Mother's Day and a really sweet card. He got us tickets to go to see Stomp in the city on the 26th. That's gonna be fun. Then we went to church and I got a bouquet of pretty flowers from all of our friends there. After church we went to lunch at the Olive Garden. Yummm!! Then we went home and got back to the reality of a messy house and a stack of laundry. It was time for naps and 2 little girls screamed b/c they didn't want to take a nap. And then guess what time for babies to eat. It seems like its always time for babies to eat and they only get 4 bottles a day now. Well they are asleep for the night, hopefully. I really did enjoy my first mothers day. I love being a mommy (most of the time!) It's a hard job!! I love you Cameron & Taylor!!!! And Dustin thanks for making my day special.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Glad you had a good day! Not that I have twins (mine are 2.5 years apart) but 2 is so much better than one. I love my daughter, but having two interact and 'play' is the most rewarding experience. It's hard, and it doesn't get better, but it is SO worth it!
~E.