Friday, July 22, 2005

Big news

Well I thought I would tell everybody who reads this about our upcoming move. God has had us here in NJ for the past year and a half. We have truly enjoyed working with The Point Church and also the college students at Rutgers. Recently we have felt God telling us that our time here is coming to an end. At the end of August we will be moving to Huntingdon, TN to live with Dustin's mom for a few months. We have an oppertunity that we are waiting to see about but if that isn't where God wants us now we will be moving back to TX in Jan. As for now the only thing we are sure of is that we will be in TN Sept., Oct., Nov., and Dec. Please pray that we will know where God wants to take our family after that. Thank you to everyone for your support.

Lori

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

Good luck to you on your moves!

I hope God wants me back in Texas too but I think he's taking the long way to get me there.

I'm totally amazed at how big the girls are getting! Wow! And too cute!!!!