Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Splash Park



My online playgroup had a meetup today at a splash park. It was pretty cool, the water sprays out of the ground and other gadgets. It was free too, my favorite part.





Can the rain please stop????? It has come a downpour everyday for like the last 2 or 3 months. Our yard has been doing OK, but the past 2 days when the rain comes it isn't soaking down into the ground. So our backyard is becoming a little pond. We're ready for the rain to calm down a little. I guess at least it's not 104 degrees everyday like it was last summer, and most summers in Texas.

2 comments:

Keva said...

yeaaa! You did it. Glad to be an inspiration. That looks like a lot of fun. We need one of those.

Keva

Amber Webb said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun at the splash park. You dont know me but I was google'n stuff today and thought I'd let you know this came up and was one of the top items.

Have a great day!