Thursday, August 16, 2007

Well.....

I wanted to let y'all know that Dustin & I are going to have another baby. I'm almost 5 weeks preggo. I know everybody's next question is, "what if you have twins again?" Well I've said in the past that you'd have to go ahead and commit me into the mental hospital, but I've thought a lot about it. We would be so nervous, but I know it would also be a blessing. We'll find out in 2 weeks how many babies were talking about. Our hopes are 1 baby boy. Of course it will be a while before we get to find out the gender, but thats what we're hoping for. I'll keep everyone updated.

ps. Dad if your reading this before I've talked to you, sorry I tried to call you several times.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I hope you have a little boy also. Boys are so much fun.

Katie Woodruff

Susan Wyatt said...

When the title was "Well..." I had a feeling what it was going to say... I'm so excited! Congratulations, can't wait to follow your family for the next 9 months on this journey.

Susan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :) Hope it's a boy!


Jessika ( midcities mom)

Keva said...

Oh my goodness. Praises to God! We are so excited for you and Dustin. We can't wait to see you in Novemeber. Maybe by then you will have a baby pudge and know a little more.

Much love your way.

Wadsworth Family- said...

I found your link off of Trevor and Keva's blog (which was linked to a high school friend of mine) Anyways, I went to Bell Aire Baptist with ya'll and I lived right down the hall from you in the dorm, my name is Amanda and my roommate was Jennifer.Anyways,you guys have a beautiful family. i'm living in Texas now and have a 10 month old son; Lake. Amanda

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so happy for you!!! The girls will be so excited to be big sisters! When exactly are you due?

Susan Wyatt said...

Any word yet on how many?

Anonymous said...

Lori and Dustin,

I'm thrilled for y'all. Hard to see it now, but there will come a time in your life when you reminisce very fondly about these times. Get ready - the fun has just begun!!!!!

Uncle Jon