Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Update

Well I'm 35 weeks preggo. I went to the Dr. today and everything is on track. I'm on Spring Break so I'm trying very hard to get some much needed rest so I can go back to school for about 3 or 4 weeks. I'm hoping it's more like 2 or 3 weeks, but we'll see. Tomorrow I'm going to have pregnancy pictures made by a friend. She offered to take them for us, because she's just getting started in photography. She wants to build up her portfolio. So I'm hoping I can put some preggo pics up on the blog from her. The girls are doing good, we're spending time potty training yet again this week. The good news is that neither one of them has had a pee pee accident. I'll try to take some other pics of the girls soon.

1 comment:

Brittani's Holding Little Hands said...

Lori,
I can hardly believe you are this far along! I just checked in on your blog and I love all the girls' rooms. It was also great to see that the church plant is going well. I'll be praying for you guys, so please keep us posted on this new adventure. Miss you!