Monday, December 01, 2008

Bicycles

For the girls birthday we bought them their first real bicycles. We had the bikes set up close to where they were opening their presents, but they never really noticed them. Then they opened their helmets & I asked them what they needed helmets for and they said bikes. Then I showed them the bikes. I don't think they quite got it at first, but after a few minutes they were so excited. The cool thing was there was a perfect place for them to ride all around.





Tati held Peyton while I was watching the girls ride their bikes.

I've posted several posts tonight so keep scrolling down to see more.

2 comments:

rebekah said...

lol can you tell i don't proofread my posts??

Anonymous said...

I love the cowboy boots with the tights. I am really looking forward to seeing all of you at Christmas.

Love,
Aunt Sherri