Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter

We had a great Easter weekend!! Of course it was a bit crazy, but come on what weekend isn't crazy in our house. The pics are kind fo posted backwards, but it was easier for me that way. And since I haven't posted in so long (sorry about that by the way), I figured y'all wouldn't mind.


Peyton after a fun Easter

My big girls
Cameron & Taylor
Not really the pic of all 3 of them I was hoping for,
but hey you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.

Cameron came out of the bathroom 5 min. prior to taking pics and had just put a tattoo on her cheek. When she saw how frustrated I was she went in and washed it right off.



Taylor was mad and decided she wasn't going to take any pictures.



We got 2 together and smiling.


Peyton before church.



On Saturday our church had a big event, a helicopter Easter egg drop, I didn't do a good job taking pics there. Here are the girls when we got home.





On Friday the big girls and I dyed Easter eggs.
Here are the girls showing off all their eggs.












1 comment:

Lori said...

Oh and of course we didn't get any pics of the girls going through their Easter baskets. We do baskets on Sat. b/c our Sundays are full with church. So Sat. morning the girls decided to wake up at 5am. and go through their baskets & Peyton's. No telling how much candy Taylor ate before everyone else woke up.