Thursday, June 10, 2010

May

May has been good. I finished Sonshine and started my summer job at the waterpark around the corner from our house. We have had a couple of setbacks. The day before Cameron & Taylor's pre-k graduation Taylor accidentally had a peanut granola bar. She went into anaphylactic shock and it was crazy. I took her to the urgent care and she was transferred to the children's hospital in Ft. Worth. After 2 rounds of Epi and several other meds into her IV she started doing much better. Thank goodness because we had a graduation to go to. I teach pre-k and of course my big girls were graduating. We were so proud of them.


Taylor with her teachers. (Mrs. Laura & Mrs. Liz)
Taylor singing during the program.

Cameron with her teachers. (Mrs. Jennifer & Mrs. Tracy)
Cameron singing during the program.


A few days after graduation the girls had their final gymnastics class at the rec. center. Here are some pics of their last class. They're getting so big!!!! I can't believe they'll be starting Kindergarten in the fall.













No comments: