Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Not much happening

Well this isn't very exciting, but there really isn't much to talk about.  I have been having really bad indegestion.  It drives me crazy I feel like I have to burp like all the time, but get no relief from burping.  Anyways I am still waiting to feel the babies.  I never thought it would take this long.  I am 19 weeks today and that is great!  My parents will get here next Tues. and then on August 2nd we will find out the sex of the babies.  We are so excited!!  We have finally picked out some names.  It is weird when you have to think of 4 possible names instead of just 2.  We have 2 girl names and 2 boy names.  I'll let you know the winners when we find out on August 2nd.  Oh!!!  If you want to make a comment on this blog or any blog you can now.  I changed it to where you don't have to be a member to leave a comment.  So I would love it if everyone starts leaving little comments.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are doing well.
I still know your info to look at your names on babynames.com so Matt and I have considered adding really strange names to the list and see if you would notice.... But I guess if you have narrowed the field you might not get on there much. So let me recommend this for public viewing....

Texas Ranger Walker for a boy. You loved living in Texas and the best part is that any time his name was written last name first he would be "Walker, Texas Ranger". We really really like this. It has made us laugh a great deal.
Bye!!