Monday, July 05, 2004

Someone Noticed

Yesterday we enjoyed the fireworks show by the river here in New Brunswick. While we were there we passed out water to other people in the community. I was talking to one couple and they said it looked like I was eating for 2 and I said 3. I was pretty excited because people don't really small talk here. I was happy!!

Now I am kinda freaking out though because its been at least 2 or 3 weeks since I've had an appointment. It'll be 1 more week until I have an appointment. I don't know why but I get scared in between appointments. I love to hear their heartbeats and know that they are doing OK. I am still waiting to feel them move the first time. Tomorrow July 6, I will be 17 weeks pregnant. That is 4 months and 1 week. Any ways keep checking the site and I'll keep updating it.

Lori

No comments: