Friday, October 15, 2004

31 Weeks

I can't believe on Tuesday I'll be 8 months pregnant. I had a Dr. appt. this past Wednesday. The coolest thing that happened is the Dr. let Dustin find the babies heartbeats. They both still have strong heartbeats and seem to be doing well. This week I will start going every Friday to the hospital to have non-stress tests. As far as I understand that means they'll be measuring the movements of both babies. Well tonight Dustin and I are having our date night. I need to go home and get ready. It's getter harder to look cute when your wearing the same maternity clothes over and over again. Also most of my clothes are either to tight or big and baggy. I can't wait to wear regular clothes again.

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

Just surfed on and am enjoying your blog. I'm also PG (16 wks.) and have a friend who just had triplets. I'm in awe (and somewhat jealous!) of mommies with multiples. Cheers and best wishes! Carrie