Tuesday, October 26, 2004

They're getting big!!!

I had a Dr.'s appt. this past Monday and an ultrasound. The girls are really growing. One weighs 4 lbs. 8 oz. and the other weighs 5lbs. 4 oz. We are so excited that they have gotten so big. As of today, Tuesday, I am 33 weeks pregnant and we are hoping I can make it 3 more weeks. Then I will be 36 weeks pregnant, which is basically full term for twins. Baby A, which we think is going to be Cameron is still breech. The Dr. said that she is actually butt first. So if she stays that way and doesn't flip around I will have a c-section. I am coming to terms with it, because I am just so excited to have them. Last Friday Dustin and I toured the maternity/ labor and delivery part of the hospital. We got to see some of the babies hanging out in the nursery. They are so sweet. I asked Dustin if it made it more real and he said yeh. He said he realizes that he is going to cry a lot. Me too!!!!!!!!!! Please continue to pray for everything to go great. God has really blessed us with a good pregnancy.

Lori

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!! Lori that is so soon! I still can't believe you and Dustin are going to be parents. Tell Dustin I'm gonna cry too=) I wish I could be there to see them. Well keep us posted.
love ya, Lens

Anonymous said...

Dustin & Lori,
I am so happy for y'all. I get updates from Sherri and Kathy. Can't believe you are having twins.
I also enjoy hearing about the ministries work y'all are doing . you both seem so happy. I wish you the best. Vic

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori,
I can't believe it has only been a few days since we left you guys. We all miss everyone already and I can't wait until Feb. to see you and Dustin and the girls. It's good to hear that your appointment went well and I will keep checking the copmuter for updates. You are in our prayers and tell everyone hi for us. See you in a couple of months.
Love,
Gina

Anonymous said...

hey yall!!
i cant beleave yall r really havin 2!! count em 2!! lil gurls!!!! it still gets me as a surprise!!! well i rekon yall will do ok soo good luck 2 all 4 of ya!!

lots and lots of love!
Linsey Comet and Jesse!! lol!

Anonymous said...

Lori, we need a new update. Don't start slacking off here at the end=)I'll check again soon. Love, Lyndsey