Friday, November 05, 2004

34 weeks

I am 34 weeks now! I am happy that I've made it this far. For the babies' sakes I hope that I can make it as far as they need. BUT I am ready!!!!!!!!!!! I never wanted to be that person that says I don't want to be pregnant anymore, but it's time. I am sure that I don't have any more room in my belly for them to grow. I have an internal bruise right at the bottom of my rib cage. I can only assume that its from the babies pushing on my ribs. I had a non-stress test this past Thursday and everything still seems to look great. My blood pressure was low and they took it at least 4 or 5 times. Then the doctor said well maybe if you sit up it will be good and wouldn't youknow it when I sat up it raised about 20 points. I'm sure it's not called points but I don't know what to call it. Anyways I guess the babies were laying on something that made my blood pressure higher. I don't know?????? I am so excited about having the babies!! Every time I go to the hospital to have that test done we go over to the nursery to look at all the new babies. Usually there aren't that many, but this past Thursday there were 13 babies. They were so cute!!! I can't believe that probably within a couple of weeks we'll have 2 little babies in there. My mom gets here on Nov. 16th. She really hopes that she'll be here when I deliver and i hope so too!!!! So once she gets here I am going to go walking like everyday. Maybe that will help me to go into labor. Well I'll talk to y'all later!!!!!

Lori

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Lori, I can't lie to you- I am ready for you not to be pregnant anymore either! I can't wait to see those babies!!!!! I wish I could come and see you so much- who knows maybe a miracle will happen and I can make a trip up there. I am so happy everything has been going well. Please keep us updated and I am expecting a call any day now!!! We love you and we are praying for you- Jessica and Matt

Anonymous said...

I know you are soooo ready to see those 2 beautiful faces for the first time. How exciting will that moment be???? It's simply amazing. I don't know if I told you or not, but if you go walking, be sure you're ready to have some babies. The night I went into labor I had walked about 2.5 miles and by the time I got home I was having contractions, and we were at the hospital within 4 hours!!! Well, good luck to you and Dustin. I pray for an easy delivery and 2 healthy babies and mom. Happy parenting!!! (Get all the rest you can. You know, it's the darnedest thing how right now you're too uncomfortable to sleep, and as soon as those babies are out you will be able to sleep like a rock, but you can't because you've got babies to tend to all night.) Those first few sleep deprived weeks are tough, but you'll make it!! And I promise it gets easier. Brady is sleeping 6-8 hours every night now. Well, I can't wait to see Cameron and Taylor's pictures on the blog. :)
Leah