Thursday, November 11, 2004

We have a date!

O.k. so today we went to have another non-stress test and everything looked great. Then we went to a Dr.'s appt. He said that both babies are flipped the wrong way. He said Christmas would have ot come early for them to flip. He said our options were c-section or c-section. So we scheduled a c-section for Tuesday, November 23rd. I will be 37 weeks that day. Now of course I could still go into labor before then but if I don't that's the day. It is really weird to pick your kids birthday. We picked the 23rd because it was the 1st available day. We are both so excited it's crazy. My mom gets here this coming Tuesday so she should be here for everything. She's real excited about that. To bad though b/c I don't think they are going to let her come into the operating room with us. They said there are going to be so many Dr.'s and nurses there that the room will be packed. So in less than 2 weeks we are going to have babies!!

No comments: