Tuesday, November 30, 2004

They are here!!!!

On Tuesday morning at 8:25 Cameron Nicole was born weighing 5 lbs 8 oz. and 19 1/2 in. Then at 8:26 Taylor Abigail was born weighing 5 lbs. 11 oz. and 18 in. Taylor went to the nursery and was doing great. Cameron had a little trouble breathing and spent most of Tuesday in the NICU. By 5:00 they brought her to my room. I lost a lot of blood and spent a long time in recovery after surgery. But once I got my feeling back and my temperture back to normal I was OK. Taylor has done a great job at nursing. Cameron is having a harder time catching on. On Friday, we got to all go home. It has been wild since then. I haven't slept much at all. Most of my sleep is in 30 min. incriments. Its hard! I have felt sick, b/c I am so tired. Dustin and my mom have helped a lot. They take turns getting up me. I have to get up every time to nurse. Taylor is going through a time where she wants to nurse all the time. I am working as much as I can to get her on a schedule. We are working on getting the pics posted on this site. Dustin had some trouble and put pics on a different site. You can go to www.checkthepoint.com/walkerbabies I will try to keep updating. We are finally getting internet at home next week sometime and we are getting a digital camera from Dustin's sister Kerry for Christmas. Thanks Kerry, Kane, & Emma!!!! Well I'll talk to y'all later.

No comments: