Friday, September 12, 2008

First Day of School


This is our pretend first day of school picture. I couldn't find my camera on the actual first day. Unfortunately my morning was way to busy to worry myself with spending time looking for the camera. So I found it the next day & we took a 2nd day of school picture that will most likely be scrapbooked as the 1st day. The girls are doing really well with school once we actually get out the door. The getting ready in the morning without a major battle is different. I'm adapting OK to Pre-K. Hopefully a few more days and I'll feel a lot more comfortable. I'm excited about the weekend and ready to enjoy it with the family. Dustin & I are excited to have a date night tomorrow night. Maybe I'll try to get a picture of us before we go.

No comments: