Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!!!

My sweet baby girl is one today and I can't believe it. She has been such a blessing in our lives. I love being a mommy!!! I always knew I wanted to have a baby, but didn't get to really enjoy every baby moment with the girls. It was more of a matter of surviving day to day. With Peyton on the other hand I have thoroughly enjoyed each moment of her "babyness." She has a sweet smile and her laugh is hilarious. The girls love to get her laughing. She is for the most part a happy baby. The girl loves to eat to, I mean I have no clue where she could have gotten that from!!! We've made it a whole year nursing and I am so proud of both of us. There were definitely times when I thought for sure we were done, and nope. Peyton I am so excited to see how God uses you in life. We all love you very much!!!!

Your first pic!!!
You're saying, "I'm hereeee"


First pic with Mommy & Daddy on your birthday.


So precious!!!


One Year Old
This is from Easter Sunday.
We couldn't get a smile, but come on isn't she adorable.

I'll post some pics from her birthday party soon.

No comments: