Thursday, May 28, 2009

Peyton's Walking!!!

Here's a video from my phone of Peyton walking. I need someone to tell me what program and cords I need to buy to put video's from my real video camera onto the computer. When we were borrowing a Mac Dustin knew how to do it, but we don't have that anymore. We need a new computer, new camera, & new video camera. But I'm trying to make do with what I have. Peyton started to take more steps this past Sat., which was May 23rd. She took like 14 steps then and since then she is now choosing to walk more than crawl. She's still very wobbly, but it is so cute!! I would love to say I'll make more videos with my phone, but it will charge me each time I email the video to myself. I don't use the internet on my phone. Well enjoy my little doodle bug walking!

No comments: