Saturday, May 30, 2009

Peyton's One Year Pic


Well I know it's a little late, but hey she's still one. With the girls and Peyton I have done pics at 3, 6, 9 and 12 mon. Well she's more like 13 1/2 months. So I'm sticking with it's her 1 yr. pic. She's so stinkin adorable. I'm so glad she was happy during the session. The girls got into big trouble because right in the middle of her morning nap they decided to get into an argument right outside her door. Of course she woke up. I was so frustrated b/c of course I had planned the pics at the perfect time for us to eat and go when she normally wakes up. If the girls had obeyed what I asked them to do, which was one stay with me and get her hair brushed while the other brushed their teeth, no one would have gotten in trouble. Anyways all that was said to say Peyton was surprisingly happy. I was so proud of her!!!

1 comment:

Kevin and Christin Pounds said...

oh my goodness, she is growing so fast! She looks beautiful in the picture and so cute walking! It's fun to see the pictures, they change with every one.

We have 2 more weeks :)
Christin