Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm back!!!

Yea!!!! I got my new camera cord in the mail today and guess what it worked!!! I was so excited b/c I thought it might not solve our problem. So I have a lot of new pictures to post. Most likely I'll just post a few at a time so I can tell you a little about them too.


Here are my little princesses at the pumpkin
patch last weekend for a birthday party.
They have on their costumes over their clothes.



This was the first evening that it was cool here in TX
so the girls and I put on long sleeves and played on the swing set.
Here's a cute pic of all 3 swinging.


This is my masterpiece. It took me like 3 hours to carve
these pumpkins. It was my first time to carve a pumpkin
without actually cutting holes. If you can't tell it is
Cinderella & Aurora (Sleeping Beauty).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Impressive with the pumpkins! I am thinking maybe next year we will try the carving thing.