Friday, January 30, 2009

Dancing!!


Dancing & dressing up is the norm in our house these days. Our girls do not go one day without putting on some piece of dress up clothing. They love it!! I'm so worried about having 3 teenage girls at the same time. Our house is going to be crazy. Here's a shot of both of them spinning. Unfortunately I could not get a great one of Taylor, but I love this shot of Cameron. She even looks like she has spirit fingers. I got a great pic of Peyton with her vampire fangs tonight, so I'll have to put it on the computer tomorrow and hopefully post it soon. One of her front two teeth has decided to come in, so she isn't going to have the vampire look for much longer. I hope that means the biting will stop. She thinks biting me is hilarious. I don't! She's so darn cute though. I tell her no and she just looks up at me with this grin and laughs. Little Stinker!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

The picture of the girls are great. My girls dress up nearly everyday as well. Oh and I love the vampire.

Lyndsey said...

Cute kiddos...Isabella is just getting into the dress up thing. Most of the time it is to be a super hero though.