Friday, August 28, 2009

10 Year anniversary trip

On July 24th Dustin and I celebrated 10 years and we took a little trip. We went to Austin for a couple of nights and spent 2 days by the lake. One night we went to downtown Austin to hang out.



Then we went to San Marcos/New Braunfels for 1 night. The first day we did some sightseeing by the river and then I got to Wakeboard on a cable lake. It was so cool and I wish I could do it all the time! The next day was shopping at the outlets and on to San Antonio.




In San Antonio we enjoyed the river walk a lot. We had dinner by the river both night and loved walking around it. During the day we went to the Alamo and one of the missions. For dinner the last night we decided to get all dressed up. We had Italian at a great restaurant and then went to a fun Jazz club. We had a great trip. Sorry it has taken me so long to post.




No comments: