Thursday, August 21, 2008

An award/tagged


OK so I typically ignore these types of things, but since I got 2 awards and was tagged by a new friend I thought I would roll it into one post. So here is my award. I am so honored to be chosen by Jessica and her little sister Mary as a blog worthy of an award. That's my lame thank you speech. So the 2nd part of that is that I'm supposed to nominate 7 other people for the award and it's not that I don't think other people are worthy of this honor. NO! It is that I am too lazy and since I think it is still mostly our families reading this they don't understand why they're reading about some silly award and not getting the goods ( pictures of my beautiful babies.) The 2nd game is that I have been tagged by Jennifer. A great new friend that I've met in my mom's group. So here it goes:

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

Random Things
1. I evaded an officer when I was 17. Funny story maybe I'll tell it sometime.
2. I was on a jump rope team in Elementary school.
3. I have been a lifeguard for more than 10 years off and on.
4. My favorite sound is the sound of popping open a can of Coca Cola.
5. I have watched the Olympics obsessively.
6. I love scrapbooking!!

Now once again I have no plans of tagging anyone else. I am now going to start a new post and put up some pics of my adorable girls.


1 comment:

MSM said...

I'm ready to hear the story about evading an officer when you were 17. . . you must have been hanging out with the wrong kind of kids :)